Thursday, July 24, 2008

Prune Face

Just a quick post to show you my little prune face. Hayden is loving his Stage 1 foods and his cereal. He's doing the mmmmm after every bite = )

He's not quite sleeping through the night but he's only getting up once and it's typically at 4:00 am. He goes right back to sleep (usually) and sleeps til about 8:30.


I start back to work on Monday and he'll have to get up a little earlier to leave for daycare so his schedule will change and maybe we can work his last feeding to be later so he sleeps thru the night. We'll see how it works out. I'm not too worried about it.


I am going to miss him so much but I'm ready to get back into the world of adults . . . in about 3 months you'll have to remind me that I said that = )


See you guys soon!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the picture of him in the walker. He looks so cute!!! Enjoy your last weekend before work!

Unknown said...

How cute! He looks like he's as messy an eater as Mar! :) She's getting better. She loves her stage 2 foods. She is picky though -- her favorites would be corn casserole, sweet potatoes, mixed veggies, pears, and Hawaiian Delight! :) Sad you are going back to work. I wish you were part-time too!
Amanda

Unknown said...

OMGoodness! Hayden is too much! I have to see him stat! and you too my dahling! I'll call you when I get back from my vaca this Wed-Tues. We're heading to the middle of nowhere ND