Monday, August 11, 2008

Play time is over

It has been so long since I last posted! Since we last "saw" each other Hayden . . .
1. Saw his first movie
2. Went to his first park
3. Sat Up
4. Rolled Multiple times in a straight line to actually get somewhere
5. Gone to Daycare

We went to Pictures in the Park with the Weldon Family on July 25th and Hayden saw his first movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks although, I don't think he was watching too much. He was really trying to sit up on his own and was quite proud of himself = )

Giff and Jordan totally engrossed in the movie = )


On July 28th I had to go back to work = ( So my sweet little baby had to go to "daycare". . . OK, so it's not really daycare since it's an old co-worker of mine that stays at home with her 2 year old and keeps Hayden and another little boy. But he's still away from us all day. I miss him but it is nice to get back into the adult world and feel like an individual and not a mommy machine. Hayden is doing great at Ms. Susan's and her little boy Austin thinks Hayden is his little brother.

Hayden is sitting up so good on his own! He's still a little wobbly but he's so proud of himself. He has also learned that he can roll multiple times and travel around. So if he spots a toy across the room, he's rolling over there.

Saturday we went to have his 6 month pictures taken and when we got there we realized that we'd forgotten his clothes! Giff thought I had them and I thought he had them so, we had to wing it= ) I'll post some of those pictures later.

Hayden has his 6 month doctor's appointment tomorrow and we can't wait to see what he weighs. He's actually slimmed up since his 4 month appointment but he is so broad!

That's about it for now. We're just trying to settle into a routine with both Mommy and Daddy back at work. But it's going well so far = )

Hayden tuckered out after a long day

1 comment:

Julie said...

It's about time I see a new post. YEA! I need to look for picture in the parks near me. I love those. Hayden will learn so much having a 2 year old around that he can watch and try to keep up with...so it is good for him, too. :)