
as you can tell by Albert's laid back attitude there's not too much going on these days . . . just hanging out with Hayden = ) I only have 9 weeks of maternity leave left. I know I should not complain because that is more than most people even get but, I just hate to leave him = ( But I'm going to make the most of these last 9 weeks . . . I just don't know how yet so, if anyone has any suggestions of stuff I need to be doing before I go back to work, please let me know = )
Hayden has his first pool party tomorrow for Emersyn Weldon who's turning one! Happy Birthday Emersyn!
Here's Emersyn with her mommy Jill at an Easter Egg hunt in March.

Saturday Giff and Jess are going to try to spruce up the front yard with some flowers and greenery. We've really neglected the flower beds this year. The grass looks great and we've put the pine straw in the beds but we just have not planted any flowers; so we're going to try to add some color. But, if you know Jess, you know she does not have a green thumb at all. And you know Giff is a gardenia's worst enemy! (He gets a little happy with the weed-be-gone)
So we'll sign off for now and here are a few recent pictures of Hayden.
Enjoying his "bumbo" knock-off
with mommy in his cute overalls
napping with Abigail. . . she loves to be near him
chewing on his lovie
P.S. If you want to see some photo's of Hayden's girlfriend in her new bikini, link to the Henson's Blog from the right hand column . . . she's a hottie = )




No comments:
Post a Comment