
Today is day 5 of Hayden sticking to a schedule! I don't want to jinx myself but I hope it takes!
He's been getting up around 8 and eating at 9; playing until 1 then eating and napping until 5 when he wakes and eats. Then he plays until about 7 when he has his bath and naps til 9. Then he eats again and goes to bed in his own crib! He'll sleep there until about 6am (waking at 1 and 5 to eat) and then I'll put him in bed with me til 8am and then the day starts again.
It has been wonderful!! As many of you know, he was not napping AT ALL until this last week so for me to get a 4 hour nap out of him each day is a HUGE deal for me and my sanity.
Plus he is sleeping in his crib for all of his night-time sleep. Until this last week, he was doing his 1st shift in his crib and then waking up at about 2am to sleep in our bed.
So we are all feeling much better! More sleep for everyone and Hayden has his Prilosec = )
We are going Thursday for his 3 month photos. I can't believe he's 3 months old!
Here are a few pictures of him . . . he's getting so tall!

Giff calls him a Redneck Baby because he loves to be in just his diaper. . . he is so hot natured!

No comments:
Post a Comment