Monday, April 5, 2010
Seriously!?!?!?!?
OK, I have been blogging my little heart out this last week plus and I have no comments . . . ZERO!!!! Where's the feedback people? I'm I doing this for my own health!>!>!> You don't have to have any kind of account (I don't think). Doesn't have to be a long comment . . . just a, "Hey this picture is cute!" I'll expect better from you all in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I check out your blog at least once a week. Hayden is getting sooooo big! Glad to hear he recovered from the tire bleach incident and the tubes in the ear.
I check in a couple of times a week to see what's new ... sometimes you apologize for having lots of pictures rather than a lot to say - but, that's the best part!!! I can't believe that picture of Grandpa Charlie holding Hayden - Grandpa thinks he's 25 years young, doesn't he?!!
I'm envious of your blog - sometimes I wish I could do the same, but I wouldn't have near the number of things to post as you go-getters do! We're such home-bodies ... my posts would be, "... and, here's us sitting on the couch watching TV ... AGAIN!!!!" ... and you'd just see our hair getting longer and nothing else changing in the pictures!!!! HA!
I check in and see how my favorite HG is at least once a week. We sure do miss him at NHBC...I can't believe how big he is. I need your address, I found something cute for him the other day, and I would like to send it to him. So, either email me your address, or send me a message on facebook with it. Miss you and Giff as well...BTW! Sabrina
Post a Comment