Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know y'all want some pictures but that means I'd have to get up and hunt the USB cable to take them off my camera and that's just not gonna happen right now . . . maybe later this evening. First off, I'm so thrilled that 24 is back on! I don't know if you watch it, but I love it! The only shows that I really watch are Desperate Housewives, The Young and the Restless and 24. I TiVo these each week . . . if I happen to catch any other show I might watch but these three are a must = )

Anyway, I thought I'd tell y'all a little about Hayden and his current saying and new words:
First off, he talks all the time. We don't always know what he's talking about but, he does = )
When he leaves or we change the TV channel or put up toys or anytime someone or something leaves the room, he says, "See you Soon." He has always responded to us saying "I love you" but now he's initiating the exchange. When he wants to be held he says, "I carry you". Anytime we go in the bathroom he wants to brush his teeth, "Teethbrush" . . . and if you try to short change him on the toothpaste (his favorite part) he'll look at it and hand it back to you and say, "Toothpaste". He always wants Chocolate Milk . . . ALWAYS! (Thank you Nana and Pepa). He calls it, "Mock-It Milk". Everything is Peese (please) and tankuu (Thank You). He'll say "Bless you, Elmo" when someone sneezes. The other night he came home and told us that something was Amazing . . . then something else was Cool. And apparently he's not from the South because he calls everyone Guys . . . Hey Guys, Come On Guys, Yay Guys, etc. He says Ta-Da when he finds something or gives you something. He is getting so independent and is able to (kinda) tell you what he wants.

This is probably boring and Too Much Info for most of you but, I use this blog as my baby book, journal, scrapbook all in one so, these are somethings I want to remember.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What an adorable post! ... not boring at all! Jack says "Guys" all the time, too! "Come on, Guys!" Right now, everything's "discusting!" (disgusting) ... such a boy! On another note, you have terrible taste in TV shows!!!!!!!! He-he! :)

Unknown said...

Ha! I love the fact that he hands you back the toothbrush almost like he wants to say "UH, try again!" ha!
So glad to hear all the jibber jabber going on but are you really surprised? You aren't exactly quiet. ha! JK