Monday, July 27, 2009

100th Post!!

This is my 100th post! How exciting =) OK I don't have access to upload pictures so this is just a wordy post. Giff has started his new job and is enjoying it! Right now he's just doing training and stuff but he is liking the people. Hayden loves being with Nana and Pepa every day. They take so much time with him! It's nice to have a little break at the end of the day = ) I've submitted my application for the local college to get my teaching certificate add on to my bachelor's degree. That should only take a semester and then I'll be able to teach! We do have new cell phone numbers but I don't want to post them on here so, shoot me an email if you don't already have them. I'll post some pictures soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you guys :)
Email me your phone # ... I'd like to have it on hand!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Giff again. Teaching will be great for raising kids. -Signed off your Ga friend. ha!