LOVE this picture of Hayden = ) It's from his photo session with Kelly Hopkins at The Spirit of Photography . . . visit her website on the left side of this page.OK, so I know it has been forever since I blogged . . . a month to be exact. We have been so busy but at the same time it feels like we don't really have anything to report = ) So, I'm going to try to catch you up in the next few days . . . I'll do multiple posts to separate the events. Thanks for hanging in there with me = ) I know many of you check it often and have been irritated that you keep seeing the same post about Pepa . . . but a little update on that . . . he is doing GREAT and barely even has a scar! Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment