Friday, November 21, 2008

Irritating . . .

I was coming on here to post some of the family pictures and Hayden's 9 month/Christmas pictures that we had made last Saturday but, when I went to pull them from the Portrait Innovations CD . . . it was blank!! So obnoxious! So I immediately remember them saying that they don't keep any of the picture files and that is why they give you a CD so you can order reprints from the CD any time . . . I start getting myself all worked up over them not having burned the CD and now they probably have erased all the pictures etc . . . trust me they were going to pay dearly! But, I called and they're going to burn another CD so we're good = ) I'll post those pictures later but here are some Jessica Innovations Pictures = )

Here are the Gator men going to church on Sunday (notice they are in front of the Gator china cabinet) = ). The sweatsuit is compliments of Nana and Pepa and it is the perfect size and perfect warmth for the cold weather we're having right now! Thanks Nana & Pepa . . . see you in less than a week! (remember . . . I broke mommy's vacuum, so she needs a new one = ))


Hayden loves to lay with his back arched over the boppy and talk to his passy.


Looks like he's holding the camera in this one . . .

Loves his JumpaRoo!


More of Smiley McSmilerson . . . any time he sees the camera he goes into "Model Mode" . . .
Could his hairline be any more like Giff's?? The longer his hair gets the more noticeable it is that he has a receding hairline . . . I think we're going to have to create a comb-over.

No comments: