Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hayden is Here!










Hayden Gifford Sizemore was born February 8, 2008 at 5:39 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 13 ozs and is 19 1/2 inches long.

We had a little bit of a scary delivery as we were rushed in for an emergency C-Section. I do want to send my apologies to the two women that were already prepped for surgery that I bumped out of the OR = ) I think one of them gave me the finger as I was wheeled past them = )

Here are a few pictures. Were at home and doing well. Just trying to adjust and get a routine down. Basically I'd just love a little more sleep . . . we'll see when that happens.

Love,
G, J & H








4 comments:

Julie said...

HE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! I love his blonde hair. I cannot wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

He is gorgeous, well done you guys! Congrats! Love, Jen B

Amanda said...

Yea! Welcome Hayden! I think he looks like Giff! What do you guys think?

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!
I cannot wait to see him!